* 2023 Holiday Hours - We're open 10am to 5:30 every Monday between now and Christmas * Holiday Shipping Deadlines - Dec. 20th for 2 Day Shipping - Dec. 21st for Overnight - Orders must be placed before 2:00PM MST
Jewelry Care Tip - Make sure that your jewelry lasts a lifetime!
Some wear and tear is normal, but over time your jewelry might need some maintenance. There are a few common repairs / services that are recommended to make sure your jewelry lasts a lifetime.
• yellowing white gold - rhodium plating
• prongs wearing down - re-tipping
• scratches and abrasions - refinishing
• thinning metal - re-shanking
• loose or lost stones - tighten / replace
• ring size too small or big - resizing